4 March 2013

Back to the Future Music Festival...

Girls Girls Girls!

Future Music Festival is FAST approaching! The one and only act I am weeing in my lace panties to see is Azealia Banks... she is perfection! Her outfits and just plain everything for her film clip ATLANTIS is literal dream.. I want everything she is wearing... maybe ill go all out for Future Music and go in something as wickety wack. One can only hope...

So, if your stuck for something to wear, or accessorise your outfit with, check out our stock and I will post before Wednesday night, this way you will receive it by Friday in time for Future on Sunday.

Check out our stock on our FACEBOOK PAGE and PM or email dreamingwolfonline@gmail.com for purchases.

I'll be working at BAR 7 on the Mazda Stage so come visit me and aloha!

Peace out dreamers!

No comments:

Post a Comment