6 February 2013

not all those who wander are lost...

So, after years of doubt and disbelief that I had what it takes to get a job in the travel industry, I finally found my courage and applied. Within 1 hour I got an email saying I had successfully passed the first phase of the application process and got offered an interview (2 weeks from now!)

This threw me into a whirlwind, foreseeing the future, seeing myself in every single country in the world, seeing myself doing things I've only ever dreamt of, witnessing the most incredible sights, seeing things that no one else has ever seen before, meeting people that will change my life forever and making life long friends that share the same passion.

These are the things that keep me motivated to work my ass off and save for holidays, but then once the holiday is over, its back home. 
Back to the same job, the same people, the same sights. Why cant I have something different everyday?
In a different location everyday?

I have a serious case of wanderlust and its not something that you can ever cure, its not something that you would WANT to cure!
Now, my fingers are crossed to get this dream job, which open up career opportunities and open up doors to getting my dream lifestyle.

These are a few selected pics that get me going and get me excited. I made the top one myself as that's exactly what I want to one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment