14 February 2013

love shack baby...

The home edition...

I've always found myself to be really interested in the property/development area. Interior design, landscaping and architecture have always been a massive interest and if I had the motivation, dedication, time and money to pursue either career, I totally would.
Number 88 on my Bucket List is 'Design and build my own house'.

Here's a few pics Ive come across that I LOVE and can put in my imaginary scrap book of how my future will look like, although some of these ideal homes would require you to be somewhat filthy rich, no harm in dreaming...
This reminds me of a Miami, Florida type house.. and the Pink tinge would make it so picturesque in the summer time ... imagine all the dinner parties and cocktail parties you could have
i LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! It has such a California, Barbie doll house type feel to it! I know for a lot of people this seems tacky but I'm so into the whole pastel, 90s Miami, tacky look. Did I mention Barbie?  
This is incredible.. not only do I like colourful houses, but the whole freeking town is colourful and its prime location! Cinque Terre, Italy is on my TO GO TO list!

Garden parties ahoy! 
I need this place in my life. If I cant get it by the water, at least let me paint my shack this colour! 
Boho heaven!  
Cutest beach side shack 
Wardrobe!! Definitley need this.. my wardrobe is overflowing and I could use the extra space.


No comments:

Post a Comment