25 February 2013

I am a Taurus after all...

I have an obsession with bull skulls (and wolves). Could be any form of deer, cow or steer skull, but for the pure fact that I am a Taurus I will stick with Bull.
I'm also scheduled in this Saturday 2nd March at EAST BRUNSWICK TATTOOS with Pabs (pure genius) to get my next tattoo, a tattoo of a bull skull with a feather and few flowers dangling off it. Similar to this pictured below. I am having a bit of trouble trying to fit the horns in, so was also possibly thinking of getting a wolfs face inked instead..... decisions decisions...

On my search for the perfect skull to get inked on my arm, I came across these incredibly decorated ones, most of which you can purchase online. I wouldn't mind an entire wall dripping with these works of art!














No comments:

Post a Comment