1 January 2013

New Year, New beginnings...

Welcome everyone to the year 2013!! Hopefully this year will be just
as amazing as 2012 (without the silly Mayans 'end of the world' predictions)
I hope you all had a superb Christmas and an even more incredible New Years Eve! I know I certainly did! I spent 6 days in the extremely remote and secluded town of Woods Point.
It takes about 2 and half hours to drive there, (4 hours if you get lost like me) but the drive was well worth it! What was even more worth it was the insane party we had to bring in the new year.
We had organised our very own DJ booth, smoke machines, laser lights and fairy lights to set up all around the woods and it turned out to be my best NYE yet!!! I, of course, channeled my inner Hippy and wore flowers in my hair, bathed in the river/lagoons and danced barefoot til the sun came up...
 
 
We now have Nail Art in stock! Stallions, Palm Trees, Sugar Skulls, Deer, Horse, Jaws and Hummingbird! Email dreamingwolfonline@gmail.com for info or purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment