8 January 2013

Grimes & Candy...

Who I'm loving at the moment.. (well I've been lesbianicly in love with her for months and months)
Claire Boucher! She is the genius behind the chillingly amazing music of 'Grimes'
Her look is so versatile with a mixture of flawless and grunge... and who doesn't love a musically, vocally talented, Russian literature and Neuroscience studying Ballerina?
Shes definitely an all rounder that's been on my radar for months and I am OBSESSED with her music.. and for a bit of eye 'candy' you should check out her crazy focus for the film clip Genesis, Brooke Candy.
She's one crazy mumma-cita that always gets my attention... (pictured at bottom)

Watch her video for Genesis here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FH-q0I1fJY


and.... the wacky Brooke Candy (Instagram: brookecandy)

No comments:

Post a Comment