23 December 2012

Josh Goot Resort to die for....

Our very own Stef Bambi Northwood-Blyth in the oh so divine Josh Goot Resort collection.. The Australian home grown international model couldnt look finer in this fashion get up but who else better to model it?
I love love love the pattern and the colour. I've always been a huge fan of the coral, peachy hue but Josh Goot has hit the spot in this ensemble.
Nothing screams SUMMER more than the dress and what a perfect way to put a designer, summer spin into your corporate outfit for work! I know I would definately be rocking those shorts around the office come Summer/Spring.
Which reminds me, now that the weather is getting nicer, and the sun is shining a little brighter, I must be out with cold and in with the Goot!


No comments:

Post a Comment